Bit of a plug…the BikeRadar web site is really taking off and if full of useful info. I was just looking through it and I keep coming across more and more useful stuff. Like:
- A guide to chainsets
- A Q&A about chronic fatigue (which I MIGHT have been suffering from earlier in the year)
- Stuff about forks and bottom brackets
- A review of different sorts of winter gloves (lots of good reasons to have cycling-specific gloves – on my Christmas wish-list now!!!)
- Articles on riding technique including road positioning…
- and handling complex junctions and roundabouts (very much needed in Swindon!)
- A blog article on the joy of commuting by bike (with hints and tips)
- Why chocolate is great
- Why some cereals aren’t so great
- Why ginger is REALLY great
The forums are full of useful help and advice too.
Sometimes the Internet is just SO useful – even if it does waste many hours of my time.