It’s been a LONG time since I got time to post. Well, there has been time, but I’ve been putting writing aside to achieve some other things. Life is like that!
Here’s some of what we’ve been up to:
- Martyn Joseph and Stewart Henderson
- Talgarth, Crickhowell, Table Mountain and Pen Cerrig-calch
- Worship leading
- Walking weekend in Salcombe
- Youth and Discipleship academy
- The Lakes (including Loughrigg Fell and Place Fell)
- Decorating the bedroom
I could write a whole post about each but would probably NEVER catch up. Needless to say it’s been a busy few weeks. There have been times when I’ve been completely run down, when looking forward there has seemed no end to the things to do. There has been difficult sacrifice and some tough prioritisation. But it’s finally turned a corner and I’m feeling like there’s some free time ahead.
I hope that this post marks a kind of watershed and that I’ll be back into writing again soon. Which is good, because, even when life’s quiet, life is exciting.